1U Keyboard Drawer with Trackball/Wristrest
- 19” rack-mount drawer meets the EIA RS-310C standard
- 101 keys, IBM PC XT/AT fully compatible keyboard
- Rugged slide rail
- Mounted trackball available
- Gray texture & industrial light gray color choices
Rackmount Standard Full Travel Keyboard with Touch Pad
- Built-in 2.1" x 3" touch pad mouse.
- Instant selections by tapping the pad surface.
- Separate horizontal and vertical scroll bar on pad surface.
- LED indicators for NUM, CAP & SCROLL lock.
- F, J and 5 keys are identifiable by touch.
- Separate cursor and numeric keypads.
- 19" rack mount, 1 unit (1.75") high.
- Full travel (4mm) key switches.
- N-key rollover and auto repeat.
The RMKEY/P keyboard has a built-in touch pad mouse with a 2.1" x 3"
surface. All mouse functions inlcuding right and left "clicks", single and double "clicks",
drag, horizontal and vertical scroll, and zoom for '97 applications is performed on the pad surface without any
mechanical buttons. For maximum accessibility and use, the mouse is centered between the "G" and "H"
keys, and lays flat with the surface of the keyboard. The integrated touch pad mouse can be used with both serial
or PS/2 interfaces. The RMKEY/P keyboard consists of a rack mount enclosure which houses a reduced width
IBM compatible keyboard having 101 keys and a separate cursor pad. The keyboard withdraws from the rack on slides
which latch in the extended position. A built-in palm rest provides the operator with a comfortable typing position.
||19.0" (W) x 1.75" (H) x 16.5" (D)
||+5 VDC (from PC)
||Serial 9-pin or PS/2 mini-din connector
||All performed on the pad surface.
Right, Left, Single, Double "clicks, Horizontal/Vertical Scroll
and Zoom features for '97 applications.
||DOS, Windows 3.x, Windows 95, Windows NT*
*Zoom and scroll features
not available on NT OS
||Mechanical with positive feel. Normally open contact
||Standard key: 60 +/- 20 gf
Space bar: 90 +/- 20 gf
||Alpha N-key rollover
||10 Hz after 500ms delay
||Sends AA Hex on positive test results
||5 ms maximum
||+5 VDC +/-10%
||250 mA maximum
||Temperature: 00C tp +600C
Humidity: 30% to 95% RH non-condensing
||Temperature:-200C tp +700C
Humidity: 10% to 95% RH non-condensing